ALL RETURN REQUESTS MUST BE REVIEWED BY HORIZON FITNESS
You must call 1.888.878.9011 and speak to a return specialist for authorization or fill out the product return form. Horizon Fitness will authorize returns under the following conditions:
- You must contact Horizon Fitness to return your item within 30 days of receipt to receive a refund (No returns will be accepted after 30 days)
- All items must be returned in new and working condition to receive a refund unless authorized by a Horizon Fitness Customer Experience agent.
- Parts orders: parts should be returned in the original shipping package with original packing materials. The packing slip and unused parts credit form must be included in the box. The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs for parts returns.
Items may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% of the item’s cost. If your item was delivered via In-Room Delivery, or White Glove Delivery & Assembly, you will not be responsible for return shipping costs or a restocking fee.
Customer Responsibility - Customer responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancels the order after the unit has shipped from Horizon Fitness.
- Customer refuses unit at the time of delivery for any reason other than damaged shipment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact.
- Repairable or cosmetic damage is noted, but customer refuses to work with Horizon Tech Support to repair free of charge.
- Buyer’s Remorse or size limitations upon delivery: authorization to return the unit must be requested within 30 days of product receipt.
Horizon’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing at our discretion after the 30-day guarantee has expired. For all returns, customer will be responsible for disassembling the machine and must place it beyond the threshold/door for pickup.
Horizon Fitness Responsibility - Horizon Fitness will assume all return charges, if:
- Delivery was refused due to visible packaging damage that was noted on the delivery receipt. The customer should contact Horizon Fitness to inform them of their delivery refusal. No Return Authorization will be issued in this situation.
- Delivery was received, but with visible packaging damage that was noted on the delivery receipt.
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Horizon Fitness Technical Support Department.
- Customer received unit other than what they ordered.
ADDITIONAL RETURN INFORMATION
- Horizon Fitness only works with preferred partners. Under no circumstances can we accept returns from delivery companies not scheduled and approved by Horizon Fitness.
- Horizon Fitness will contact the freight carrier to pick up packaged product at customer location. The machine must be disassembled and placed in original packaging. Package must be placed beyond threshold/door for pickup.
- Once unit is rerouted to Horizon Fitness, Horizon Fitness will refund the original order total minus return shipping charges if applicable.
- It is recommended that customers retain the original packing material for at least 30 days, in the event the unit needs to be returned. Return pick-ups are made Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
**Not all shipping options are available on all units. See individual product pages for details**
ZIVA FITNESS ACCESSORIES
Horizon will gladly assist with returns or exchanges if accessory product is damaged or defective. Depending on the circumstances and the condition of the product, the customer may be responsible for return shipping fee and up to a 20% restocking fee. Please email email@example.com or get a return request started here.
Customers can contact the Horizon Customer Experience team at 888.878.9011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to work with an agent to get started on a return or refund. Please allow up to 7 business days for refunds to be processed.