Use this guide to find the accumulated time and distance on your Horizon Fitness treadmill.
Models T101, T202, T303, 7.0AT, 7.4AT, Elite T5, Elite T7, Elite T9:
1) Press and hold the Incline Up (+) and Speed Down (-) keys simultaneously for 3-5 seconds.
2) Use the Speed keys to navigate to ENG4 and hit Enter.
3) Use the Speed keys to navigate the menu to Accumulated Info and hit Enter. The console will now display Accumulated Time and Accumulated Distance.
4) Press and hold the Stop key for 3-5 seconds or cycle power on the unit or console to reset to normal function.
1) Hold the highest incline (15%) and the highest speed (12%) buttons simultaneously.
2) Use the dial to select ENG4.
3) Press Enter.