Issue: Can’t acquire or read heart rate.
- Good contact with the grip is essential. Before taking pulse, stop walking and step on side rails and place hands on contacts.
- Try gripping the handlebar contacts over the top, with your thumb next to your index finger, instead of gripping it with your thumb under the handlebars.
- Contact heart rate grips are not intended for continuous reading. Rather, try holding the grips for 10-20 seconds at a time for an accurate reading.
- Static electricity can damage the heart rate grip receiver and/or grips and cause either an “HR” or no reading at all.
- Refer to the product manual that came with your machine for more information on the heart rate function.
For issues connecting your studio treadmill with a heart rate chest strap, please click here.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request