Resolution: Keypad Issues
Resolution: Power Source
- Verify that the treadmill is plugged directly into the wall, not into an extension cord, surge protector or power strip. CORRECTIVE ACTION: If the treadmill is plugged into an extension cord, surge protector, or power strip, plug the machine directly into the wall.
- Verify that the treadmill is on a dedicated 15-amp circuit. CONTACT AN ELECTRICIAN TO VERIFY IF NECESSARY.
- Verify circuit is not sharing power with appliances, computers, TV’s, etc. CORRECTIVE ACTION: The treadmill should be plugged into a 15-amp dedicated circuit by itself. Sharing circuits can cause a failure of the electronic components.
Resolution: Console Wiring
- Unplug treadmill from wall outlet. Wait 60 seconds, allowing lower board to discharge built up energy.
- Remove screws that hold the console electronics to the console housing.
- From the top of the console, gently lift the console faceplate and electronics from the console housing.
- Check that the console cable (a gray or black cable) is securely attached to the console circuit board. CORRECTIVE ACTION: Reattach cable securely if needed.
- Replace the console faceplate and replace the screws that hold the console electronics to the console housing.
- Locate the male-female connection between the console and mast. Make sure the connection is secure. CORRECTIVE ACTION: Reattach the connection securely if needed.
- Remove motor cover. Verify that there are no lights lit on the lower circuit board.
- Check that the console wiring is securely connected to the circuit board. CORRECTIVE ACTION: Reattach securely if needed.
- Replace motor cover.
- Plug treadmill in and check status.
Resolution: Belt tension/lubrication
Refer to your owner’s manual on how to tension and lubricate the machine properly. CORRECTIVE ACTION: If the rollers and deck feels hot after a short use, it could indicate lack of lubrication.
Resolution: Lubricate the treadmill running deck
Resolution: Treadmill needs to be recalibrated
The treadmill may need to recalibrated back to its original factory settings.