To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electrical shock or injury to persons:
- Heart rate monitoring systems may be inaccurate. Over-exercising may result in serious injury or death.
- When exercising, always maintain a comfortable pace.
- Do not wear clothes that might catch on any part of the treadmill.
- Always wear athletic shoes while using this equipment.
- Do not jump on the treadmill.
- At no time should more than one person be on the treadmill while in operation.
- This treadmill should not be used by persons weighing more than specified in the OWNER’S MANUAL WARRANTY SECTION. Failure to comply will void the warranty.
- When lowering the treadmill deck, wait until rear feet are firmly on the floor before stepping on the deck.
- Disconnect all power before moving the equipment.
- The treadmill should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- Connect this exercise product to a properly grounded outlet only.
- If you experience any kind of pain, including but not limited to chest pains, nausea, dizziness, or shortness of breath, stop exercising immediately and consult your physician before continuing. Incorrect or excessive exercise may damage your health.
- Do not remove the protected covers unless instructed by a Professional and your local dealer. Service should only be done by an authorized service technician.
- Disconnect the safety key to prevent uncontrolled usage of third parties.
- While exercising, run within the logo printed on the belt to prevent possible injury.
- The noise level of the treadmill is less than 70 dB when there is no user on it and more than 70 dB when it is in use. If the noise of the treadmill bothers you, stop exercising and take a break. Noise emission under load is higher than without load.
- Make sure the treadmill comes to a complete stop before folding. Do not operate the treadmill when it is folded.
- Please note that the plastic parts, such as end caps, are susceptible to wear. The treadmill’s safety level can only be maintained if it is checked regularly for damage and wear.
- Make sure the edge of the belt is parallel with the lateral position of the side rail and does not move under the side rail. If the belt is not centered it must be adjusted before use.
- At NO time should pets or children under the age of 13 be closer to the treadmill than 10 feet.
- At NO time should children under the age of 13 use the treadmill.
- Children over the age of 13 or disabled persons should not use the treadmill without adult supervision.
- Use the treadmill only for its intended use as described in the treadmill guide and owner’s manual.
- Do not use other attachments that are not recommended by the manufacturer. Attachments may cause injury.
- Return the unit to a service center for examination and repair.
- Keep the power cord away from heated surfaces. Do not carry this unit by its supply cord or use the cord as a handle.
- Never operate the treadmill with the air opening blocked. Keep the air opening clean, free of lint, hair, and the like.
- To prevent electrical shock, never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or when oxygen is being administered.
- To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove the plug from the outlet.
- Do not use the treadmill in any location that is not temperature controlled, such as but not limited to garages, porches, pool rooms, bathrooms, carports, or outdoors. Failure to comply will void the warranty.
- This treadmill is intended for in-home use only. Do not use this treadmill in any commercial, rental, school, or institutional setting. Failure to comply will void the warranty.
- Do not remove the console covers unless instructed by Customer Tech Support. Service should only be done by an authorized service technician.
For a video on Safety Warnings, please click here.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request