The BASIC OPERATION section in the the owner's manual (attached at the end of this article) has instructions for you treadmill's console and programming and for the following:
- Location of the treadmill
- Using the Safety Key
- Folding the treadmill
- Moving the treadmill
- Leveling the treadmill
- Tensioning the running belt
- Centering the running belt
- Using the heart rate function
- Check to make sure no objects are placed on the belt that will hinder the movement of the treadmill.
- Plug in the power cord and turn the treadmill ON. (The ON/OFF switch is next to the power cord.)
- Stand on the side rails of the treadmill.
- Attach the safety key clip to part of your clothing making sure that it is secure and will not become detached during operation.
- Insert the safety key into the safety keyhole in the console.
- You have two options to start your workout:
A) Quick start up
Simply press the START key to begin working out.
Time, distance, and calories will all count up from zero. OR...
B) Select a workout OR TARGET
Select your PROGRAM with the +/- buttons and press ENTER when your desired PROGRAM is displayed.
Adjust the SETTING with the +/- buttons and press ENTER when your desired SETTING is displayed.
Press START to begin.
To reset the console
Hold stop key for 3 seconds.
Finishing your workout
When your workout is complete, the unit will beep. Your workout information will stay displayed on the console for 30 seconds and then reset.
Using your CD / MP3 player / Bluetooth speakers
- Connect the included audio adaptor cable to the audio in jack on the top right of the console and the headphone jack on your cd / mp3 player.
- Use your cd / mp3 player buttons to adjust song settings.
- Remove the audio adaptor cable when not in use.
- If you don’t want to use the speakers, you can plug your headphones into the audio out jack on the right side of the console.
- To connect to the Bluetooth speakers open your Bluetooth settings, turn on Bluetooth, scan for new devices, look for Horizon T101 and select connect.
Your Horizon machine is Apps ready, allowing you to use Bluetooth technology to wirelessly connect your smart phone or tablet to your treadmill. The Apps can be downloaded from either the iTunes store for IOS devices or from the Google store for Android devices.
Available APPs include fitDisplay, Kinomap and Zwift.