Issue: Can’t find the proper saddle/seat position or the seat is loose or tipping.
Resolution: Correct Seat Adjustment
- The saddle on an upright or the seat on a recumbent bike should be set so that there is a slight bend in your knee at the bottom of your pedal stroke (with the "ball" of your foot over the axel of the pedal).
Resolution: Saddle Height Adjustment
- To set the saddle height on an upright bike, unscrew the seat pin counterclockwise approximately 2 revolutions.
- Hold the saddle and pull the knob away from the machine. Position the seat post in the correct position.
- Release the pin and turn the knob clockwise so that there is no "side to side" play in the seat post.
Issue: When riding my recumbent bike, it feels like the seat will tip to the side
Resolution: Proper leveling
- Ensure that the unit is placed on a level floor.
- Ensure that the stabilizing feet on the rear frame are correctly positioned on the floor.
Resolution: Locking mechanism adjustment
- Verify locking mechanism is working properly