- Normal wear and tear, improper assembly/maintenance, or installation of parts/accessories not originally intended/compatible with the equipment as sold.
- Equipment used in a non-temperature controlled environment (i.e. garage, porch, or yard).
- Equipment operated by a user that is over the maximum user weight.
- Damage or failure due to outlets or cords that do not meet our electrical requirements.
- Damage or failure due to accident, abuse, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing, or other natural disasters of any kind, power reduction, fluctuation or failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects into the covered unit, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by Horizon Fitness.
- Incidental or consequential damages. Horizon Fitness is not responsible or liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property, or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of whatsoever nature in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of the product.
- Equipment used for commercial purposes or any use other than a single-family or household, unless endorsed by Horizon Fitness for coverage.
- Equipment that is owned or operated outside the US and Canada.
- Delivery, assembly, installation, setup for the original or replacement units or labor or other costs associated with removal or replacement of the covered unit.
- Any attempt to repair this equipment creates a risk of injury. Horizon Fitness is not responsible or liable for any damage, loss or liability arising from any personal injury incurred during the course of, or as a result of any repair or attempted repair of your fitness equipment are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and Horizon Fitness shall have no liability.
If your unit is out of warranty, please visit our parts website at parts.horizonfitness.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.