Issue: Console resets, has an erratic readout during a workout, or does not show full LCD display in every window
Resolution: New Batteries Needed
- Batteries in console may be weak (non-programmable models that do not plug into wall outlet).
- Replace the batteries in console with fresh batteries.
- Check the power source to verify proper voltage and the plug is secure
Resolution: Secure Wire Connections
- If necessary, unplug elliptical from wall outlet. Wait 60 seconds.
- Remove the four screws that hold the console on the mast.
- Verify that the console’s wiring connection points are securely connected and not loose.
- Reassemble the console, plug in the elliptical if necessary and check issue.
Resolution: Console Power Troubleshooting Guide (attached)
Note: some products use a power adapter while others use a power cord.