Resolution: Batteries in console may be weak (non-programmable models that do not plug into wall outlet).
- Replace the batteries in console with fresh batteries.
- Verify the correct power adapter is being used (if applicable)
- Check the power source to verify proper voltage and the plug is secure
Resolution: Console Connection
- If necessary, unplug bike from wall outlet. Wait 60 seconds.
- Remove the four screws that hold the console on the mast.
- Verify that the console’s wiring connection points are securely connected and not loose.
- Reassemble the console, plug in the bike if necessary and check issue.