Please note Warranty Boosts are only available in the US at this time. You need to purchase a warranty boost within one year of the purchase of your machine to qualify.
- All functional aspects of the equipment.
- Failure due to normal wear and tear, power surges, accidental damage, and more.
Lets talk what's not covered: It's a short list.
- Non functional plastic parts: This includes, end caps, covers, shrouds, cupholders, etc..
- Maintenance items: Its important to note we do not cover cleans, alignments, lubrication issues or tightening's.
- Foam pads/handgrips/bike pedal straps.
- Malicious intent/pet damage/liquid damage.
How can I purchase a Warranty Boost?
- You can add your preferred Warranty Boost option to your purchase during checkout on the Horizon Fitness Website.
- To purchase a Warranty Boost for a previously purchased machine:
- If you bought through the Horizon Fitness Website, enter your order number at https://www.horizonfitness.com/support/pre-purchase/warranty-boosts to see the Warranty Boosts options your machine qualifies for
- If you bought somewhere else, contact our Sales team via email at email@example.com.
Who fulfills the warranty boost purchase that I added to my cart at checkout?
- These warranty services are provided by our partner, Safeware.
- You can file a claim anytime here.
- If you have questions or need to get in touch directly with a rep, you can call 800.800.1492, Monday through Friday 8am – 6pm EST.
Article is closed for comments.